Friday, September 12, 2008

I Stalk Barack


(Pic of a pic. Couldn’t get the stupid thing of my camera phone. Guy with pink arrow is none other than Barack Obama! I happened upon him while passing through The Parker Meridian’s hotel lobby.) Last night, I confirmed my suspicions that Senator Obama and crew were staying at the hotel next door to the building I work in. SWAT teams, assault rifles, secret service agents (complete with red lapel pins – thanks Tom), street closures. It had to be one of the candidates (they were both in town to exemplify how polite they could be around the subject of 9/11) and with all that protection it was more likely Obama than McCain. McCain packs his own pit bull wherever he goes! I may have to save the part where a grin took over my entire face and I yelled “good luck!” and got a wave for another post. AutoCAD calls…

No comments: